Real-Time PCR System. Tailored to meet the needs of small and medium-sized laboratories and on-site testing.
With 48-well and 4-colour fluorescence detection, 4 targets can be detected per tube at the same time, greatly improving assay efficiency and avoiding repeated sample loading.
Efficient Temperature Control
With a maximum heating ramp rate of ≥8.0’C/s, and maximum cooling ramp rate of ≥6.2°C/s, a standard PCR amplification program can be completed in only 40 minutes, enabling rapid detection. Temperature control of +/- 0.1°C ensures excellent repeatability and accuracy.
Fast Fluorescence Scanning
A 48 well 4-colour fluorescence scan is completed in 2 seconds, considerably reducing time to result and improving efficiency. This significantly speeds up melting curve analysis.
- Small footprint, light-weight, easy to carry – suitable for standard laboratory or near – patient testing environments.
- No need to recalibrate after moving for mobile applications, due to robust fluorescent detection technology and engineering.
EASY TO USE
- Adapt 48 is designed with a built-in 7-inch full-colour touch screen, independent control system and USB port for data export with the storage of at least 1000 tests.
- Can be operated with or without a PC. A thermal printer (optional) can be connected directly to Adapt 48 to print sample amplification curves and Ct values.
- Simple intuitive software interface – minimal training required.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Adapt 48 is equipped with standard network connectivity for LAN and cloud-enabled operations, test monitoring and data exchange.
POWERFUL DATA PROCESSING
A Real All-in-One Instrument
Ideal both for PCR applications (e.g. relative quantification, absolute quantification, melting curve, genotyping, end point fluorescence analysis) and isothermal amplification technologies, including LAMP.
Complex Data Analysis
Built-in data management software facilitates centralised management and analysis of large experimental data sets, minimising errors caused by manual data analysis.
Built-in multi-function reporting function adjusts and customises the format of the experimental reports to match your lab reporting style.